IQ Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) Working Group Call for Vendors
The IQ Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Working Group (a working group of the IQ Clinical Pharmacology Leadership Group) is issuing a public call for a participant(s) that meets the qualifications noted below.
Qualifications for the IQ QSP Working Group vendor representative(s):
- Member of a vendor/CRO that has worked with multiple pharmaceutical companies on QSP projects
- Technical/scientific expert in QSP; well published and recognized in the field
- Able to commit time, and actively participate in monthly meetings and regular or assigned activities
- Previous pharmaceutical industry drug development experience (e.g., previous employee of pharmaceutical company; worked directly with pharmaceutical industry in drug development issues)
- Experience in and coordination of an industry consortium
The objectives of the QSP Working Group are:
- To provide insight into the goals and challenges of QSP Modelling
- Share/discuss strategies for the implementation of QSP modeling in industry drug development programs
- Provide an opportunity to interact with regulators on the application of QSP in drug development.
Please click here to send your response, including a current CV, by 24 August 2016.