IQ CPLG Pediatric Working Group Call for Vendor Participants - Open 1 April through 1 June 2019
The IQ Pediatric Working Group (a working group of the IQ Clinical Pharmacology Leadership Group) is issuing a public call for a participant(s) that meets the qualifications noted below.
Qualifications for the IQ Pediatric Working Group vendor representative(s):
- Member of a vendor/CRO that has worked with pharmaceutical companies on pediatrics projects
- Technical/scientific expert in paediatric, pharmacometrics; well recognized in the field with a track record of peer reviewed publication
- Able to commit time, and actively participate in monthly meetings and regular or assigned activities
- Previous pharmaceutical industry drug development experience and served in industry pediatric work group (e.g., previous employee of pharmaceutical company; worked directly with pharmaceutical industry in drug development issues; contributed in industry and cross industry pediatric work group) and project management
- Experience in and coordination of an industry consortium and collaboration with regulatory on workshop related to pediatric drug development
The objectives of the Pediatric Working Group are:
- To provide insight into the goals and challenges of pediatric drug discovery and development, especially around modelling, simulation and extrapolation
- Share/discuss strategies for the implementation of pediatric strategy in industry drug development programs and leverage innovative approaches
- Provide an opportunity to interact with regulators on the application of innovative methods and clinical trial design in pediatric in drug development.
Please click here to send your response, including a current CV, by 1 June 2019.