ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Nonclinical Biostatistics Conference
The IQ Statistics Leadership Group would like to extend an invitation to the ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Nonclinical Biostatistics Conference (NCB), to be held at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey on June 12 – 14, 2017.
We are proud to write that we are now a working group of the Biopharmaceutical Section of the American Statistical Association and the new prefix to our conference name reflects this affiliation.
Abstracts submission is now open. For contributed talks and posters, please submit your abstracts on our website or send directly to Steven Novick. The deadline for contributed talk abstracts is March 1, 2017.
Graduate Students: We have a special committee to promote interactions between biostatisticians and graduate students. Graduate students can come and learn first-hand from professionals about the field of biostatistics. A graduate student poster competition ($250 prize) will be conducted during the conference. There will also be a special lunchtime round-table discussion for graduate students. Please submit graduate student poster abstracts on our website or send directly to Katja Remlinger.
Exciting, in-depth, profession conference
The conference theme this year is Statistics accelerating the pharmaceutical sciences and we feature:
- ASA Presidential Speaker Dr. Lisa LaVange (ASA President-elect) of FDA
- Keynote speaker Dr. John Storey of Princeton University
- Half-day short course: Practical Bayesian Calculations in Proc MCMC – Dr. Fang Chen, SAS
- Half-day short course: Topics of advanced experimental design – Dr. Steve Buyske, Rutgers Statistics Dept.
- In-depth sessions from three tracks: Discovery/Biomarkers/Diagnostics, Safety/Pharmacology, and CMC/Manufacturing
- 2.5 days intensive learning and information exchange with experts
- Lunch-time round-table discussions
- Student poster competition
- Best nonclinical paper award ceremony
We sincerely invite you to join us at the conference where you can learn new tricks, mingle with experts, and have fun all at the same time!
If you have any questions, please click here to contact the Organizing Committee.