Vision & Mission
The vision of the International Consortium for Innovation and Quality in Pharmaceutical Development is to be the leading science-based organization advancing innovative solutions to biomedical problems and enabling pharmaceutical companies to bring quality medicines to patients.
The mission of IQ is to advance science and technology to augment the capability of member companies to bring transformational solutions that benefit patients, regulators and the broader R&D community.
To accomplish its mission, the Consortium has developed a series of strategic objectives. IQ's strategic objectives are to:
- Collaborate across IQ member companies to create cross-functional data sets, scientific positions and conclusions with greater scope and impact than possible by any member company alone;
- Advance relationships with global professional organizations, other consortia, academics and government research institutes to ensure scientific excellence and harmonization;
- Proactively build consensus with global regulators on issues and opportunities to advance innovation and quality in pharmaceutical development;
- Share the results of IQ’s initiatives with international scientific and regulatory communities;
- Ensure the continued value of IQ through committed leadership, focused and clear priority-setting, productive cross-disciplinary collaborations, and active engagement by a diverse talent pool to plan for leadership succession.