Vision & Mission
The vision of the International Consortium for Innovation and Quality in Pharmaceutical Development is to be the leading science-based organization advancing innovative solutions to biomedical problems and enabling pharmaceutical companies to bring quality medicines to patients.
As a technically-focused organization of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, IQ advances science and technology to augment the capability of member companies to bring transformational solutions that benefit patients, regulators and the broader R&D community.
To accomplish its mission, the Consortium has developed a series of strategic objectives. IQ's strategic objectives are to:
- Collaborate across IQ member companies to create cross-functional data sets, scientific positions and conclusions with greater scope and impact than possible by any member company alone;
- Advance relationships with global professional organizations, other consortia, academics and government research institutes to ensure scientific excellence and harmonization;
- Proactively build consensus with global regulators on issues and opportunities to advance innovation and quality in pharmaceutical development;
- Share the results of IQ’s initiatives with international scientific and regulatory communities;
- Ensure the continued value of IQ through committed leadership, focused and clear priority-setting, productive cross-disciplinary collaborations, and active engagement by a diverse talent pool to plan for leadership succession.